Thursday, October 8, 2009

Week 3

When I was a little girl, about 10 years old, I would watch people on TV dancing as stars. Professional dancers on TV shows. I would imitate them and dance all around my living room. My parents never had the money to put me into dancing classes or anything like that. So as I grew older I still had that passion. Something in me told me I wanted to dance. I entered middle school and joined a dance class. From then I realized that it got my mind off a lot of thing and I loved the feeling. I then saved up money and put myself into a dance academy. I dance with many people and love doing it. I entered high school and joined dance class. That was the one class that I would look forward to going into. I performed in front of many people and enjoyed that rush. I think dancing has changed my life. Every time I feel upset or sad, all I do is go to a place were I can make up choreography and it really does clear my head. I entered college with my mind made up that I would like to become a dance choreographer. There are many people that are better then me and I do believe that I can get better. It just takes a lot of practice and that’s what I plan on doing. Out of all my free time I would say that I dance 68% of that time.

1 comment:

  1. I have a personal connection with this, when i was little I saw professional football and was amazed of what I saw. I grew a passion for the sport and been playing it ever since. I also joined my high school football team and excelled. We should both keep following our dreams, we will achieve them one day.

    ReplyDelete